Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The SCA Project Gallery Store Blog is Up!

News Flash! I just got the the SCA Project Gallery Store Blog up & running - please stop by for store info and upcoming special events. I hope to showcase a different artist each week - I know that's pretty ambitious since I haven't updated this blog since the passing of my precious Typpee girl. I'm there on Wednesdays and look forward to seeing you. Please stop by - the blog & the store - when you get a chance.






Pictured at left: Our logo tee shirts and works by Maddie Bean, Patricia Hagerman, Franz Keller and more!

Sale this month: Large Pashmina scarves/shawls in various colors
Only $20 each
Pictured below: Nina Jun's ceramic balloons

Pictured above: "Can Can" by Tomoko Suzuki

The SCA Project Gallery Store carries a full line of Tomoko Suzuki's charming  figures, only $30 - $50.


No comments: